I’m playing along with Patrick’s Place while I’m on vacation in California. So, please forgive the delay.
1. Do you do a newsletter or email subscription for your blog, and why or why not?
I don’t do a newsletter for my blogs. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the both of them and definitely don’t have time to do a newsletter too.
2. Of the people you recall who have commented on your blog some time in the past six months, how many have you met in person?
I’ve met probably 1/3 of them in person. I’ve had some contests, so there are a lot of people that I don’t even know visiting and commenting on the blogs.
3. Of that same group of people, how many have you ever spoken to by phone?
Probably the same, 1/3.
4. Do you feel that your blog has helped build your social media network, or that your social media network has helped build your blog?
I would say that my social media network has helped building my blog. I’ve worked on building it with a lot of groups that help each other build their blog numbers up.
5. How many people in your social media network do you know from a face-to-face conversation?
That’s probably a pretty small number. I’m amazed at how large my network is now and it’s no where near some bloggers.
6. If you had to guess, what percentage of people in your social media network would you say have ever set “virtual foot” on your blog?