2/20/2012: I received an email from a public relations person at Thomas Nelson Bible Group in response to this post. They are going to send me a copy of The Voice Bible in book form for me to review.
3/27/2012: I have not received my book as yet.
1. The introduction was almost too wordy with explanations.
2. The format of the book didn’t translate to Kindle format at all. Verses were interspersed with other verses (17, 18, 19, 31, 32, 33, 34, 20, etc), the notes broke up the reading format. It was all very confusing and I had to give up in trying to read it because every book was the same way.
3. Seems like it might be a good book for a Bible beginner because it explains things hat people who read the Bible take for granted.
4. You can’t navigate by book or chapter with the Kindle so I was stuck going page by page to get anywhere.
5. There were good introductions to each book.
6. In the speaking format, God is called “Voice”. I think God should be called God.