I’m blogging with Patrick’s Place today for Saturday Six #516.
1. I is for IAMATOLOGY: Which home remedy do you have the most success with?
I didn’t grow up with home remedies, so I don’t really have any home remedies.
2. I is for IATOPHOBIA: Which type of doctor or medical expert do you fear visiting the most?
I think I would fear visiting an oncologist, a neurosurgeon, or proctologist.
3. I is for ICON: Of the software icons on your computer, which one do you find yourself clicking on the most?
I find that I click the Mozilla Firefox icon the most.
4. I is for INSTRUMENT: Which musical instrument would you be willing to ban from the world?
This one is a hard question. I love most musical instruments. I would have to say some of the instruments from Asia or the Middle East a little different.
5. I is for INVENTOR: What product do you like enough that you’d like to shake the hand of its inventor?
How about the guy who invented the modern toilet? I appreciate him.
Sir John Harington, Inventor of the flush toilet
6. I is for INVISIBLE: If you had the chance to become completely invisible for a week, where’s the first place you’d go?
I know the first place I wouldn’t go…work! I’m not really sure where I would go. I pretty much would walk into most anywhere. That’s a pretty boring answer.